Detailed specification of materials used for production of entrance doors are given in chapter "Aluminum doors and windows". The options that are at disposal to the customer's choice considering entrance door production are following:
• Aluminum frame of the door can be made of profiles with or without thermal brake.
• Door filling can be:
1) Combination of thermo insulating panels and glass with aluminum transoms dividing that gives to our doors great thermal insulation. This type of doors is made in all standard colors:
• Silver anodized S-1,
• dark brown anodized (chocolate) S-6 and
• White powder coated RAL 9016, but for bigger quantities is possible to order other colors.
2) Door panels with or without glass, which are imported from company "Aluminco" Greece. Customers have a great choice of designs of panels, which give different look of every door. This type of door is made in standard colors white powder coated RAL 9016 and dark-Brown powder coated RAL 8019.
• The door can be optionally equipped with:
1) Security locks with three locking points,
2) Electric striker for opening through interphone,
3) Code cylinder with 5 keys,
4) Spy hole,
5) Door closing pump for automatic closing of doors that can be with or without blocking in open position,
6) Stopper for blocking doors in wanted position,
7) Buffer for door,
8) There is a possibility to choose between different kinds of handles.